Growth Marketing Lead
We believe that everybody should have the ability to use their capital to fight climate change. The best way to do this is by investing in companies that are solving humanity’s greatest challenges.
This is why we made it our personal mission to open up the world of private market investing to allow a new generation of investors to invest in real climate impact.
To do this, we need to remove the traditionally high barriers to private equity investing. Only then can we unlock the power of the masses and allocate even more capital to companies making a difference.
Carbon Equity is building the leading climate investment platform. A platform that makes private equity and venture capital accessible by removing traditional jargon, mechanics, and complexities. We enable people to pick their specialist team of investors to invest for them, so they can sit back, relax and enjoy how their capital is making a real climate impact.
We are a venture-backed company that raised our seed round in July 2021, allowing us to grow rapidly to accomplish our mission. We are currently a team of 10, soon-to-be 15!
Why we need you:
We are spending a lot of time optimizing our value proposition and the way we tell this story to our customers. We now need expertise in getting this story to the right people by using different marketing channels.
That’s why we are looking for a creative, B2C Growth Marketing Lead with experience in setting up demand generation strategies. You live and breathe growth, and will make it your mission to get Carbon Equity’s story in front of millions of people.
Some people might call you a generalist, but we prefer marketing Swiss Army knife. From top-of-the-funnel performance marketing and SEO optimization to funnel conversion improvements and setting up marketing automation – you know how to expertly wield each tool in the marketing toolkit, and are happiest wearing many hats.
We are very happy to hear your view on what we are doing and what you think our next steps should be.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Set up the growth strategy for the business and determine how to experiment and grow using different marketing channels.
- You will report directly to the CMO, and work closely with marketing, product, and sales.
- Set up, manage and optimize our performance marketing channels. Your main focus will be on customer awareness plus support on acquisition, and activation.
- Determine the budget allocation for customer acquisition and growth marketing, together with our CMO.
- Work together with our copywriter on the content marketing plan and be part of its production and execution.
- Create and manage CRM campaigns
- Support commercial campaigns
- What do you think you should be doing here?
You need these qualifications
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a B2C marketing position; preferably a fast-growing, venture-backed B2C scaleup or fintech.
- This is not your first rodeo; you have experienced the growth and adventure of a company moving from a startup into a scaleup.
- You’ve built and executed successful marketing strategies from idea to analysis and optimization;
- You know how to use creative content to build effective marketing campaigns that cover the complete funnel;
- You’re familiar with target personas and are able to put yourself in their shoes to ensure the content you create is relevant and appealing;
- CRM – experience in building and optimizing successful, multichannel CRM flows. Practical knowledge of Hubspot or similar platforms.
- Experience with (no-code) webdev such as WordPress or Webflow is considered a plus
- You are entrepreneurial and you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment;
- You have an affinity with cleantech companies, sustainability, and/or investing;
- You are deeply, personally excited about what we’re creating at Carbon Equity;
- Ability to work at our office in Amsterdam at least 3 times a week.
- You speak English fluently, Dutch is considered a plus.
What we offer:
- Work at a freshly funded Fintech with endless ambitions.
- Headquarters located in The Next Web West, close to the Vondelpark.
- Full-time position with stock option plan.
- Yearly company offsite abroad